Bachelor of B.Sc Radiology and Imaging Technology
With this Bachelor of Science in Radiology and Imaging Technology or B.Sc (Radiology and Imaging Technology) degree, you will gain theoretical as well as practical knowledge about how to use specialist medical imaging and radiography equipment effectively. The course extends over a period of 3-years divided into seven semesters.
- Industry-oriented curriculum, taught by our team of well-qualified and experienced faculty.
- Doubt-clearing sessions by clinical experts besides special guest lectures from radiologists of well-known diagnostic labs and facilities.
- First-hand clinical experience in radiologic procedures at our associated hospitals and other clinical facilities.
- In-depth training on the latest radiology technologies such as X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI, Ultrasonic equipment etc.
Candidate who has passed 10+2 in Medical or Non-Medical stream, or has completed a Diploma with minimum 50% in aggregate, from a recognized board.
Radiography is at the core of diagnostics which is essential to modern medicine. Without them, it would be hard to diagnose, treat and manage illness and disease. Therefore, radiology is a rewarding career that offers many career avenues with a good salary and lifestyle.
- One can work with leading government and private hospitals, diagnostic labs, public health centers, and nursing homes in various job roles that come under radiology.
- With some experience start your independent diagnostic lab or practice.
- Students can also study further in specialized fields of radiology and work their way up to become an academician or a researcher or a radiology expert.
At GRD, we believe in the significance of the application of knowledge gained during the course and hence our curriculum incorporates hands-on experience on all the required tools and equipment in radiology. The team of GRD runs assured programs for job placements in some of the prominent hospitals, diagnostic labs, and other health care industries across the globe.