IF YOU HAVE A VISION WE WILL HELP YOU TO TURN IT INTO REALITY
FOR FIRST SEMESTER (1st YEAR)
- 12TH CLASS with Arts, Non-Medical, Medical & Commerce
FOR THIRD SEMESTER (2nd YEAR) LATERAL ENTRY (LEET)
- Students with minimum one year of completion of ITI after 10th Class
- 10+2 Vocational examination in any of the branches.
- 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics).
- Two years certificate course from SLIET Longowal and having Punjab Domicile.
As per norms of IKGPTU.
The institute offers various stipends and scholarships schemes which are run by central and state government for the students of different categories.
- Merit cum means Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST Students
- Scholarship for OBC students
- Scholarship for handicapped
- Post graduate stipends
- Scholarships sponsored by Persons and Institutions
- The students belonging to Minorities (i.e. Sikh, Muslim, Buddhist, Christian, Persian) who have scored 50% or above marks in the final exams and whose parents/ guardians annual income does not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lacs are eligible for scholarship scheme as per the Punjab Govt. rules.
* For SC students, Full fee concession
(Parent’s annual income should be less than Rs. 2.5 lacs)
* For OBC students Full Fee concession
(Parent’s annual income should be less than Rs. 1 lacs)
(They have to pay the full fees at the time of admission, but once their case got approved the full fees will be transferred to their accounts)