B.Sc in Operation Theatre and Anaesthesia
Bachelor of Science in Operation Theatre and Anaesthesia or B.Sc (Operation Theatre and Anaesthesia) is a 3-year undergraduate course run under the school of Paramedical studies of GRD Group of Colleges. The course incorporates the study of subjects related to medical science and the use of various techniques and tools required in operation theatre and Anaesthesia.
- Specialized labs and technology involved in anesthesia as well as pre-operative, intra-operative, and post-operative patient monitoring and care.
- Regular interactive sessions, workshops, and guest lectures by health experts from our associated hospitals.
- Hands-on clinical experience through our association with NABH accredited hospitals.
- Assured placement program in leading hospitals, diagnostic labs, and medical equipment companies.
Candidate who has passed 10+2 with 50% or more aggregate marks in the science stream.
There has been a momentous growth in the healthcare sector in the past few years and it will be the same in the future as well. Hence, many career options are there with the B.Sc (Operation Theatre and Anaesthesia) degree holders in this sector.
- Work as technician and associates in the hospital in its general as well as critical care units.
- Job opportunities in the diagnostic centers and multinational labs across the globe.
- A large number of jobs in centre and state government medical colleges and health departments.
- Pursue higher education in the relevant field and take up teaching or research.
GRD school of paramedical studies has associations with NABH accredited hospitals to help students get practical clinical experience and understand the insights well before landing the actual job. Moreover, our associations with these hospital chains and major industries in the health care sector offer you assured campus placement opportunities.