B.Sc Forensic Science
Bachelor of Science in Forensic Science or B.Sc (Forensic Science) course is a 3-year full-time undergraduate course that enables you to acquire theoretical knowledge as well as practical understanding of crime scene investigation and laboratory-based examinations for solving it. The student of forensic science learns the basics of law and various scientific methods and techniques used in finding and detecting crimes.
- Well researched and updated curriculum designed by industry experts and comparable to global standards.
- Laboratories are equipped with the latest tools and apparatus for forensic experiments.
- Frequent training sessions and interactions by well-known forensic experts.
- At GRD, our forensic science student will learn through simulations of crime-based case studies to develop the penchant and necessary temperament to deal with crime in real-time
Candidate who has passed 10+2 with 50% or more aggregate marks in the science stream is eligible to apply for B.Sc (Forensic Science).
With an increase in the requirement of investigative experts who specializes in scientific and analytical skills, many career avenues open up for you after completing B.Sc in Forensic Science.
- Job opportunities in governmental investigative agencies such as CBI, Crime branch of Police, Intelligence Bureau, Defence/Army, narcotics bureau, and various central and state forensic laboratories.
- Work as an independent forensic scientist or consultant and set up own detective agency.
- Options open up to work in various financial institutions like banks and insurance companies.
- The skillset makes you eligible to work in renowned laboratories and hospitals overseas as well.
We at GRD prepare you in a wide array of skills required to become a holistic forensic expert such as written and oral communication, attention to detail, and critical analytical skills. Besides, GRD will offer you 100% placement opportunities in national and international organisations with a competitive salary package.